- The Internet of Things: What is it?
- Building Automation: What is it?
- KMC Controls Customer Conference
Design and Copywriting Work
Design projects that come from design classes as well as personal projects, and design projects for businesses.
- Sheffler Performance Horses (Website design and copywriting)
- Jazzy Jumpers (Copywriting of all product descriptions)
- EastEggStyleBlog (Blog design and set up)
- The history of the question mark (Adobe Illustrator)
- The history of bodoni (Adobe Illustrator)
- Hancock country historical museum christmas open house (InDesign)
- Food Box Recreation (Adobe Illustrator)
- Scavenger Hunt (Design and copywriting)
Copywriting for all product descriptions on Jazzy Jumper website.
A sampling of articles that I have done for The University of Findlay’s on campus newspaper, The Pulse.
- United Teaches Tolerance
- Flu Season in Findlay
- Kake Program
- Martial Arts and Leadership
- Officials Stay Quiet
- BGSU student to start online journal
- My experience with mental illness (Column p.7)
- Students mental health at risk
- Tour the Galaxy on Campus
- UF Grad Pens Novel
In Depth Journalism Stories (Class project)
A two part story on sex trafficking in Ohio written for my advanced news practice class.
- Covergirl’s #EasyBreezySummer Party In The Hamptons
- Phoenix House Celebrates 45 Years
- Stony Hill Stables: Hamptons Horses Help Kids
- The Riverhead Foundation For Marine Research And Preservation Rescues A Risso
- East Hampton Garden Club Sowing Tradition And Greenery
- Jessica White Hosts Fourth Annual Angel Wings Foundation Hamptons Event
- Judith Leiber: Celebrating 50 Years Of Handheld Beauty
- Parrish Art Museum Brings Dynamic Concerts To The Hamptons
- Thrift Shopping For A Cause
- Sara Nightingale Gallery Has A New Sheen
- The Garden Club Of East Hampton Presents Their Annual Garden Party And Plant Sale